Pursuant to Florida Law (s. 101.043 FS), you must present one of the following current and valid forms of Picture Identification before voting.
Approved PICTURE Identification (must not be expired):
- Florida Driver License
- Florida Identification Card (issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles)
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military Identification
- Student Identification
- Retirement Center Identification
- Neighborhood Association Identification
- Public Assistance Identification
- Veteran Health Identification (issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License (issued pursuant to Florida Statute 790.06)
- Government Employee Identification
If your picture identification does NOT contain your signature, an additional identification with your signature is required.
- ANY form of Signature Identification is acceptable.
- Signature Identification does NOT have to be current.